We Are Your Advocate for all the seasons of your life
Whether For Healthcare, Estate Planning, Power Of Attorney, Or Even Elder Abuse, Elder Law Exists To Protect You
At Brackin & Johnson, we have been assisting elderly clients for decades and many of our long-term clients are now entering this season of life. In assisting our elder clients, we deal in a myriad of legal areas including the following:
- End of life planning, including Last Will and Testament,
- Medicaid planning,
- Advanced Health Care Directives (AHCD),
- Living wills,
- Medical proxy or medical Power of Attorney (POA),
- Access to medical care,
- Housing issues and options,
- Asset management and preservation,
- Long term care insurance,
- Health insurance and retirement benefits,
- Nursing home negligence and injury,
- Elder abuse and fraud – including working with and against the Baldwin County Department of Human Resources on these matters,
- General durable Powers of Attorney (POA),
- Living trusts,
- Special needs trusts or supplemental needs trusts (SNT),
- Probate matters,
- And other estate planning tools
Our experienced Elder Law attorneys can assist you or your loved ones with planning for long term care and ensuring medical needs are met should the time come when you or your family member can no longer care for oneself. Medical and Financial Powers of Attorney are our specialty, and we will work with you to ensure that your future is laid out in writing.
We also specialize in establishing living trusts, special needs trusts, wills, and a comprehensive list of other estate planning services to ensure that your wishes are met and your family is cared for.
Even if you or an elderly loved one has experienced elderly abuse at the hands of a stranger, family member, or due to nursing home negligence or intentional harm, you are not alone. Brackin & Johnson have decades of experience fighting for our clients, and we will do everything legally possible to get the justice and resolution you deserve.
If you or a loved one are in need of assistance with any Elder Law matters, don’t wait, contact us today and protect your future.